Saturday, August 15

What about Personality? pt 7 of 7 - The Question

So now it comes time for the question. Well, almost time. Still need to set you up a little bit more.

I am a Wind. I have a few other traits in me as well, but I'm definitely a Wind. But it seems to me that most of this world is run by Earths. I tend to change my mind a lot. I love to start things but I'm not great at finishing them. I love to run off of emotion and I love to do things fast. I may not be completely mature in my Windiness but it seems like everywhere I turn there are Earths around and in some kind of authority of me that take the Wind from under my sails. So this brings up the question...

Can you change your personality?

Am I supposed to be more calm and under control? Do I have to make myself to be more organized and detailed? Do I need to make myself more like others?

In addition to all of this there are times when I let out my Wind and become the center of attention. But there are other times when I like to be more quiet and subdued. Truthfully, I kinda like to be quiet and subdued. Is it possible to make myself to be more like that? Should I make myself more like that?

What do you think about all of this?

No comments: