Thursday, August 27

Random thoughts

When you read a book or blog or something do you hear the other person's voice in your mind's ear or your own? Why is that?

Do you ever have a good day and then people (or one in particular) ask you if you are having a bad day? Then does this change your outlook on that day?

Do you ever wonder why string cheese tastes better than regular cheese? Is it just because of the extra fun of peeling it?

My dog gets scared when I play my guitar. Am I really that bad or is he just afraid of the music produced? (In no way am I admitting that I'm a good guitar player, either.)

When you are truly bored what does your mind wander to?

What is God's favorite color?

Why are some people such jerks?

Why do we trust good-looking, well kept people more than ugly people?

Who decided to invent words or a language for that matter? Like the word language - really? Who came up with that one?

Why are we afraid or more cautious in the dark?

Why don't people 60 and up have to go through driver's ed again?

There you go - my random thoughts for now. Feel free to add your own random thoughts or anything random answers to the random thoughts.


No comments: