Sunday, August 9

What about Personality? pt 1 of 7

I've been waiting to write on this for a while, but I knew it would take a while and several posts. So before I can ask any questions or even look at any answers I need to update some of you on where I'm coming from.

I read a book within the last year that I have loved. It fed my love for psychology and my intrigue on how so many of us can be so different. The book is called "The Four Elements of Success." It sounds a little New Age-y at first but I assure that it's not. This book is about personality and characterizes four different personalities as Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind. It's an interesting concept and the best part is it is easy to remember.

So before I can ask my questions we need to go over what each of these personalities looks like. If you become really curious I suggest to go and buy the book by Laurie Beth Jones to fully understand all of it.

In the next few days we will discuss what each personality looks like and then I will ask my question(s) and let that be opened up for discussion as well.

No comments: