Sunday, August 23

Influence

I believe that God created me to influence people.

I believe that God has given me special and unique talents to influence others.

I believe that God put a passion in my heart to influence people.

I want to influence others.

Many of us want to know what God wants for us while we are here on Earth. We search and look and pray and fast and do everything we can. Well, I have found my purpose on this planet for my years here - influence. Now, I have no idea exactly what it's supposed to look like and I have no idea how it's supposed to take place. But I do know one thing - in this difficult transition of my life I want nothing more than to be in a position to influence as many people as possible.

This is where my problem comes. Right now, I am influencing few. I try to be some kind of an influence to those around me but the truth is that there are not a lot of others around me right now. I want to influence people by the dozens, the scores, the hundreds, the thousands. But I know I'm not ready yet. God is still working on me. I think He'll always be working on me.

So, with all of this in mind I want to decide what influence really looks like and how I want to influence. Feel free to follow me on this journey.

No comments: