Wednesday, August 5

Dream Dream Dream

The only thing that keeps me going these days is the five letter word - dream. 

I have dreams. I am full of dreams. Dreams of the future. Dreams of God's plan for my life. Dreams of excellence and grandeur. Dreams of glorifying God. Dreams of taking every talent and gift that God has given me and using it to the fullest extent that God allows.

See, I don't want an average life. Now, I may live what is looked to be an average life but if it is what God wants of me then I know it won't be average. But I still don't think that I was created to live an average life. I have so many dreams inside me. I cannot wait to let it all out. Some day I will know exactly what God wants me to do and I will do everything I can to glorify God.

Until then I will glorify God in every way I can today. I will also continue to dream because it is honestly the only thing that gets me through most days.

No comments: