Thursday, June 26

Rebelliousness (4 of 5)

Again, I come back to this because I always find that whenever I am questioning something about life, I tend to ignore this aspect of it. Prayer.

So you love living in rebelliousness (I'm loving this new word). Well, where is that taking you? What kind of mindset do you have with it? Where is your heart? It becomes far too easy to get caught up in our own world of rebellion, confusion, questioning, doubt, etc. And I think a lot of what we have talked about so far on this blog leads to doubt. I think the main reason is we begin to leave out prayer.

Pray about whether or not your thoughts and attitudes are of God or if they are of yourself. I wrote the last post two days ago. I wrote that because I was going through an attitude myself. I did not pray about it immediately and the language between that post and today's are completely different. After some time in prayer, I see that the things that I was having issues with were legit, but MY attitude toward it all was completely wrong.

So, pray. It gets said a lot and it gets made to be complicated, but it doesn't have to be. Ask the God of all wisdom what your attitude is and if it should be different. It is throught prayer that we get to the heart of the matter.

No comments: