Tuesday, June 10

Existence (2 of 5)

The question still looms, "Does God exist?"

To answer that for you quickly - yes, He does."

The problem that I find I always have when dealing with this question, which I do question often, (and it does come whenever I facing a challenge or a coming transition in my life) is that too many people that are searching for that answer do it wrong. I think that it is wonderful to talk to other people about. I think it is wonderful to search to find your answer, (depending on what that searching is, of course) but there is a source that you cannot forget which most do. Pray.

I seems that whenever someone is having questions about anything spiritual he/she always forgets to pray. That is ridiculous. When I went to school and I was in theological classes, I was in constant struggle with issues of God, religion, and the practice fo such. But one other thing that I failed in was to pray about what I was struggling with.

Too many people are growing up in church in their youth groups or whatever and when they have to make the decision to follow God on their own and they talk to others that have already decided against following God. Instead of continuing their search, it is ended through the words of another struggling soul that doesn't have anything figured out.

So, again I say it - pray. Make no decisions without prayer.

No comments: