Tuesday, June 3

Hello...

At this stage in my life I am realizing that 99% of all 18-35 struggle through this time in their life with the various transitions that one must make. Whether it be where to go to school after high school, what vocation or career to take, who is God and where do I stand with Him, should I get married, can I ever find a suitable partner for a week let alone a life, when will I ever be happy with my job, will I ever make more money, why can't life be easier, is there ever an escape, or an end to this incredibly long list of questions without question marks? Then this is blog should be a good one for you.

This is my struggle and my identity right now. At 22 I faced a lot of these issues and not others. Today at 25 I face a completely different set of issues have answered some from before and just stopped trying with others. Many things may be dark and tragic. Many will be comical and make you laugh. A lot of it will just be unveiling my true self to show to how vulnerable, insecure, and pathetic I can be.

I am sure at 30 things will completely change. But, I feel that this stage of life is forgotten about and too many "successful" adults have forgotten about this struggle that he/she went through in this time of life.

I will do my best to post regularly and to develop some type of rhythm with post, series, topics, etc. One other thing that I want to strongly emphasize is for you to leave comments and ask questions. What better to way to talk about your struggles than on this site?

No comments: