Monday, June 23

Rebelliousness (1 of 5)

Ha, I think I just made that word up. Sweet.

I am a natural rebel. Probably because of sin. But even beyond that, I love to go against the grain whenever possible. I like to do things others don't think I'll do. Sometimes, I love to just say or do something that will truly upset someone.

Basically, I have no problem when God tells me to do something. I have no problem (well, maybe for a short time) when God's Spirit convicts me of something.

My problem comes when someone else thinks that his/her convictions should be mine as well. Yeah, I have a serious problem with that. There are a lot of different "convictions" I could talk about, but I won't talk about those at all. However, I do want to talk about rebelliousness and the heart that comes behind it.

See ya tomorrow.

No comments: