Sunday, April 18

Bible Reading Struggles

My New Year's Resolution is to read the Bible this year. See, I really struggle with daily discipline. Such as exercise, which is why my gut exists, eating habits, personal hygiene, bad joke telling, and my daily devotions/"quiet time." So I decided that this year I would make it a point to read through the Bible. Honestly, I don't even care if I don't get anything out of it. I just want to get in the habit. This was all fine and dandy until I became unemployed and began doing nothing with life. Strangely, when I had the most time to read my Bible, I didn't read it at all - for a month and a half.

So being weeks behind and I have to catch up. This basically means reading Exodus through Numbers in just a few weeks and I've always loved reading about Moses and things he went through. This makes you just lucky enough to get to read some of the things that I think about Moses and lessons we can learn from him. So starting tomorrow will be a mini-series on Moses.

No comments: