Wednesday, September 9

I know...I know

I know, I'm a horrible person. I haven't posted anything for a few days. I'm sorry. I kinda decided to take a nice little break.

That said, who watched my boys (Iowa Hawkeyes) on Saturday?!

Yeah, so they didn't play too fantastically. But I will take my hat off to those UNI Panthers. They put up a good fight. They played well on all sides of the ball. Honestly, I hope you guys win the FCS this year.

But two block field goals back to back within 7 seconds?

Unbelievable. I love this time of year. College football is the best. And what a great start to the season. I lost my voice and almost had a heart attack. Then it all happened again on the second field goal block. I was shaking, sweating, and I loved every second of it!!!!!

Go Hawks!!

No comments: