Monday, March 4

My newest transition begins

My newest transition is upon me. My last few transitions have been very happy ones. That makes me real happy since so many of my transitions in the last 5 years seemed to be surrounded by pain. I have written about this pain before - I think it is safe to say the content will not change

Recently, I was married. That’s a lot a lot of transitions there. And now, I also have finally found where I want to be – here in Sioux City, IA working at Riverz Edge Church as Operations Pastor. I honestly could not be happier and cannot wait to start.

This is a new beginning. A new transition. I can’t wait. I will share this journey. My favorite part of this journey will be when I stop writing about pain, transitions, new life and move into other types of thoughts. That will be a good day. But for now – thank you for reading. Check back again.

No comments: